One-Day Bath Solutions
Do you want to give your bathroom a whole new look, but you’re worried about how long it will take?
If you have small children or a limited number of bathrooms in your home, it can be hard to go without a bathroom for several days. Since some bathroom renovation projects take a week (at least!) or more, it’s easy for many homeowners to decide that they just can’t do that bath remodeling project right now.
Enter One-Day Bath Solutions, by Mark Lindsay & Son!
Our plumbers can give your shower or bath a brand new look in as little as one day! This isn’t just an external makeover, but a unique option that can change your bathroom entirely.
One-Day Bath Options
Interested in a one-day bathroom remodel? Here are some of the updates you can do if you choose this upgrade model.
- Bath replacement. We’ll get you a new, updated bathtub and tile, using the plumbing that already exists. We’ll make sure it fits in your existing space so you don’t have to move everything else around.
- Shower replacement. Do you dream about a different shower, maybe one with a luxurious rain-like showerhead like you’ve seen in the spa? We’ll get you a whole new shower.
- Barrier-free showers. These showers are open all the way to the floor, so there’s no stepping over a high barrier to enter the shower space. They allow easier access and they look bigger, too.
- Wall surrounds. Like your shower but want a different look? We can change your tile or put in an acrylic surround for you.
- Step-through inserts. Want to make access to your tub easier? We’ll put in a step-through insert so there’s little to no barrier that you have to go over.
- Walk-in tubs. These offer the ultimate in accessibility and comfort. If you want a tub that’s easy to get into and where you can sit down once you’re there, we’ll put one in for you.
Do you want to do a different type of bathroom renovation and you’re wondering if our one-day model would work for you? Don’t hesitate to call us with your questions. We’ll find the solution that works for you!
One-Day Bath Solutions Benefits
Not sure if a one-day bath solution is right for you? Here are a few benefits they offer.
- These solutions are almost always less expensive than extensive bath remodeling or other, longer options.
- We use your existing plumbing. We won’t have to tear out drywall or entire walls to get your plumbing where it needs to be, because we’ll use what you already have as we upgrade your home.
- Stress-free. Stop worrying about how long your bath remodeling project will take and start dreaming of using it…tonight! Getting it done in one day means a lot less stress for you.
- Easy to clean. Everything we install is coated and covered to make it easier for you to clean. It’s also built out of mold-resistant materials, so you won’t have to worry about mold or mildew buildup.
- Handicap accessible. Many of our one-day bath solutions make your bathroom easier to access for wheelchairs, walkers, and more. We’ll make sure that everyone who needs to be able to use your bathroom can.
- Lifetime warranty. If you ever have problems with anything we’ve installed in a one-day bath solution, we’ll come out and fix it for you fast.
Speed up your bathroom remodel with one of our one-day bath solutions. Call us today to talk about your options or to schedule your bathroom renovation project. We’ll send out an expert to look things over and come up with a plan from there!
All acrylic bath products are not created equal.
– Largest selection of proprietary colors and patterns
– 7 unique tile patterns
– High density acrylic which provides a dramatic improvement in chemical resistance, high impact resistance, and
durability, to existing DR/acrylic
– 3 seal system that sets faster than competitors and are eco—friendly; corner reinforcement, low odor adhesive, color
matched ﬁnish silicone sealant that has antibacterial protection, 100% guaranteed to remain ﬂexible for lifetime
– Dimon Fusion — permanent, optically clear glass coating for protection, seals all of the pores in the glass, and produces
a virtually maintenance free shower door
– Acrylic products have exceptional support under them insuring that the bather stands on a surface that is solid as a rock
Why caulkless 1-piece wall systems are not the right choice.
– 1-piece wall system is fabricated and bent prior to arriving to the house. 1-piece wall system is only designed to
accommodate a 90-degree angle in the comers
– 1-piece wall system is a continuous sheet of acrylic, no room for expansion and contraction in corners
– In order to fabricate and bend a 1-piece wall system, the competitor needs to start out with a thinner source material
which are more susceptible to cracking and damage from cleansers. Thicker walls will not bend and fold-up easily