If you have a leak in your water line, you are going to be wasting a considerable amount of water regardless of the size of that leak. Why? Because it’s not like an appliance that leaks only when in use. Your water line will just leak constantly, and that really adds up. That’s why it’s so important that you are able to spot the signs that you need water line repairs, such as:
- Soggy patches on your front lawn
- Sediment in the water in your home
- Visible water damage to your property
- The sound of water running when none is in use
- An increase in your water bills without explanation
If you have any reason at all to even suspect that your water line is leaking, let us know. We want to ensure that your water line repairs are completed promptly, and exceptionally well. So long as you remember to dial our number, there’ll be no doubt about it.