Water Heater Services
If you’re having trouble with your water heater or think it’s time to get a new one, let the experienced plumbers at Mark Lindsay & Son Plumbing and Heating help you. For over 50 years, we have been the trusted company that New Jersey property owners call for hot water heater repairs and water heater replacements. We’ll make sure that you have warm water when you need it, so that you aren’t inconvenienced.
Hot Water Heater Repair
It’s an unfortunate situation when you go to take a shower or do the dishes, and there’s no warm water. Instead of turning to the Internet and searching for “water heater repair near me”, call the professionals on our staff. Water heater repairs are one of our specialties. Whether your appliance is gas, electric, or tankless, we have the expertise to assess it, determine what’s causing the problem, and get it taken care of – fast.
Mark Lindsay & Son is who to call for water heater repair when the one at your property in New Jersey is having any number of issues. Some of the main things we see wrong are leaks, unusual noises coming from the water heater, as well as no hot water or water getting cold quickly. Our skilled plumbers know how to repair water heaters regardless of what is wrong with them, so just let them know the issues you are experiencing and we’ll send a plumber out fast.
WATER HEATER REPLACEMENT & INSTALLATIONS
Our team of plumbers also knows how to replace hot water heaters, so reach out to us to if yours is old or can’t be saved with water heater repairs. They are here to answer any of your questions throughout the process. If you are wondering how much it is to replace a water heater, we will go over the options and different models. We will make sure you are equipped with something that is perfect for the size of your place in New Jersey, your needs and preferences, and your budget. Once everything is decided, we will make sure that the current one is taken out correctly and that the replacement water heater is installed and set up correctly.
WATER HEATER REPAIR & REPLACEMENT SERVICE
You don’t have to deal with a water heater that isn’t working well. Our team of experts can do repairs to get the warm water flowing, or can get your water heater replaced if you are in need of a new one. Call Mark Lindsay & Son and schedule service for the hot water heater at your New Jersey residence.
Don’t live with a water heater that isn’t working well. Call us at Mark Lindsay & Son for water heater repair, replacement, and installation today!
Tank Water Heaters
- Proven technology that home owners know and trust. The straightforward system has been around for years and works well.
- Lower product cost and low installation cost. Installation is fairly simple.
- Energy Star tanks are now available. As of this year, the Energy Star program certifies conventional high-efficiency gas water heaters, so it’s possible to save energy and money. Units must have an energy factor of .62.
- Conventional tanks are always on. No matter how energy efficient it is, a storage tank cycles on a regular basis to heat and reheat water at a preset temperature, using energy to heat the water whether a homeowner needs it or not.
- Big and bulky. Most storage tanks take up precious real estate in a mechanical or laundry room, especially in smaller homes such as apartments, condos, or townhouses.
- May be inadequate. Depending on the capacity and household hot water needs, a conventional storage tank may not be able to meet demand. If not sized correctly for peak demand, tank water heaters will run out of hot water.
- Less versatile installation. The unit needs a fairly large space for installation and cannot be located outside the home.
- Less durable. The life expectancy of a conventional hot water tank is about 12 to 15 years.