If you’re having trouble with your water heater or it’s time to get a new one, let the experienced plumbers from Mark Lindsay & Son take on the job. We’ll make sure that you have the hot water you need so you don’t have to worry. Stop using your valuable energy to stress about your water heater and let us get you back on track today!
Water Heater Repair
We specialize in water heater repair in New Jersey. Whether your heater is gas, electric, or tankless, we have the expertise to assess it, determine what is causing the problem, and get things taken care of fast.
Not sure if you need water heater repair in West Milford or nearby areas? Here are some things you can look for:
- Unusual sounds coming from your water heater, or from your pipes when your hot water is on
- A leaky water heater
- Less hot water than you have had in the past
- Water that won’t get as hot as it has in the past
All of these indicate that your water heater isn’t working as well as it could and needs some water heater repair in Newfoundland, NJ or nearby towns. Call us and we’ll send a plumber out fast. We’ll listen to what you’re experiencing, then examine your water heater for ourselves. Before long, we’ll have a plan in place to get your water heater repair in New Jersey done before you know it.
Call us at the first sign of one of the problems listed above and we may be able to complete your water heater repair before you lost hot water entirely. This can make your life so much easier because living without hot water is miserable! Don’t put off your water heater repair in West Milford or other areas close by! Get our experts on the job and know that you have someone on your side!
Water Heater Installation & Replacement
When you need a new water heater, call us at Mark Lindsay & Son. We’ll come to you fast and help you get the perfect new water heater installation for all of your needs. We’ll ensure that your water heater replacement is perfect for your house. To achieve that, we’ll talk through a few things before we recommend heaters. These include:
- The size of your home
- Whether you are happy with your current water heater situation
- How much hot water you use or would like to use
- How often you use hot water
- How many people live in your home
- How important it is to you to save energy
- Your budget
Based on our conversations, we’ll help you find the perfect water heater replacement for you and your family. We’ll get it ordered and delivered, then do your water heater installation quickly and accurately, so your new heater will work well now and well into the future, too.
Don’t live with a water heater that isn’t working well. Call us at Mark Lindsay & Son for water heater repair, replacement, and installation today!
Tank Water Heaters
- Proven technology that home owners know and trust. The straightforward system has been around for years and works well.
- Lower product cost and low installation cost. Installation is fairly simple.
- Energy Star tanks are now available. As of this year, the Energy Star program certifies conventional high-efficiency gas water heaters, so it’s possible to save energy and money. Units must have an energy factor of .62.
- Conventional tanks are always on. No matter how energy efficient it is, a storage tank cycles on a regular basis to heat and reheat water at a preset temperature, using energy to heat the water whether a homeowner needs it or not.
- Big and bulky. Most storage tanks take up precious real estate in a mechanical or laundry room, especially in smaller homes such as apartments, condos, or townhouses.
- May be inadequate. Depending on the capacity and household hot water needs, a conventional storage tank may not be able to meet demand. If not sized correctly for peak demand, tank water heaters will run out of hot water.
- Less versatile installation. The unit needs a fairly large space for installation and cannot be located outside the home.
- Less durable. The life expectancy of a conventional hot water tank is about 12 to 15 years.