- Emergency Plumbing
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Automatic Shut-Off Valves
- Gas Piping
- Slab Leak Detection and Repair
- Sump Pumps
- Water Leak Detection
- Water Lines
Drain and Sewer
- Commercial Plumbing
- Well Pumps
Providing Thermostat Services Throughout Northern New Jersey
Without a great thermostat in your home, your air conditioning and heating systems wouldn’t really be worth very much. It is your thermostat, after all, with which you regulate the operation of your HVAC system as a whole. With that in mind, it really does make sense to take every step possible toward ensuring that you have the right thermostat for your needs in place.
When you work with the heating and air conditioning professionals here on the Mark Lindsay and Son Plumbing & Heating Inc team, you can count on getting everything that you need to enjoy the best that your system has to offer. We install and service a number of different thermostats. Just give us a call today if you have any questions regarding the makes and models available to you.
Choosing the Right Thermostat for Your Needs
There are a number of different thermostats that you may choose to use in your home. So which one is right for you, you may be wondering. It’s all a matter of opinion, so be sure to do a bit of research to ensure that you are getting a thermostat that suits your needs and user habits.
- Digital Thermostat:
- There is nothing wrong with keeping things simple when it comes to your thermostat in Clifton, NJ. Don’t settle for an old round–dial thermostat, though. Digital thermostats are easier to set, allow for greater accuracy, and offer programmability options.
- Wireless Thermostat:
- Have you ever had to get up in the middle of the night in order to adjust the thermostat? With a wireless thermostat, you’ll never face that situation again. Sensors are hardwired into the HVAC system, while the thermostat itself is free to wander wherever you see fit.
- Smart Thermostat:
- If you are serious about energy savings and using technology to live with greater convenience, you’ll probably find that the smart thermostat is right up your alley. Smart thermostats allow you to regulate the operation of your HVAC system from any internet–enabled device. You can control your system remotely, and start saving energy while living more comfortably.
Leave Your Thermostat Installation to a Trained Professional
You may not think of your thermostat as being all that complicated a device. In truth, though, the installation of your thermostat is something that really must be completed by a trained professional, regardless of how basic or advanced a device you may choose to use.
There are a lot of factors that could influence the operation of your thermostat, including proximity to doors and windows, as well as direct sunlight. If your thermostat is not strategically placed, there is no way that you can hope for it to reflect the real temperature in your home accurately. Schedule your thermostat installation with us to avoid such problems.
Is It Time for a Thermostat Replacement?
Do you have an old, outdated thermostat that is limiting your setting options? Does your thermostat seem to read temperatures incorrectly? Are you just interested in exploring your options? There is never a bad time to schedule a thermostat replacement.
We have some great thermostats for you to choose from, manufactured by some of the most trusted names in the industry. If you value your comfort and want great energy efficiency, turn to us for help in finding the right thermostat for your needs. We look forward to working with you.