Plumbing Installations: Go Pro Or Say No
Installing a sink is a project many home improvement centers will suggest you can do yourself – usually through a short video with an acoustic guitar soundtrack that shows everything fitting together perfectly on the first turn of the wrench.
What they don’t show you is the follow-up video six months later, when your sink is leaking, your water pressure has slowed to a trickle, and you have a mold problem.
Like any home improvement work, installing a sink (or any other plumbing fixture) is more complicated in the real world – where pipes are old, walls are imperfect, and the laws of physics apply – than in the world of a neatly edited DIY video.
When you call Mark Lindsay Plumbing for installation service, our fully licensed master plumbers will:
- Help you choose an fixture that matches your space and decor
- Install it according to all local building codes
- Remove and recycle your old equipment
- Professionally install your new equipment
- Connect to existing plumbing
- Install appliances that connect with your fixture, such as a water purifier, trash compactor or refrigerator
- Provide a great warranty in case anything happens down the road
Your new kitchen sink or shower should be a home improvement, not a cause of frustration! At Mark Lindsay Plumbing, we’ll make sure your installation is done right the first time – and that it stays right for years to come.