Get Your Furnace in Shape for Cooler Weather with a Performance Furnace Tune-Up from Mark Lindsay Plumbing
An annual tune-up is the key to keeping your furnace running peak efficiency, which can save you hundreds of dollars in heating bills over the course of a heating season. It can also help your technician to spot a minor issue in your system before it becomes an expensive repair.
In other words: don’t skip it!
The good news is we make getting your annual preventative maintenance for your furnace a breeze. When you schedule a Performance Furnace Tune-up, our highly trained technicians will:
- Test for carbon monoxide leaks
- Clean your burner assembly, ignition assembly, and blower motor
- Inspect your filtration system
- Adjust your blower components
- Lubricate moving parts as needed
- Test and adjust safety controls
- Tighten electrical connections
- Calibrate thermostat
- Check flue draft and combustion
- Inspect your vent piping and humidification system
If you want an even better value, ask us about an annual service agreement, which includes priority emergency service and other great features – all for one low price. Contact us today for details.
Don’t wait for the fall crush – get your annual furnace maintenance out of the way now! Contact Mark Lindsay Plumbing today to schedule a service visit.