Cut The Energy Bills In Your New Jersey home By 10 Percent Or More With A Programmable Thermostat
If you don’t have some kind of programmable thermostat, you’re missing out on one of the best bang-for-the-buck ways to cut your energy bills year-round.
Today’s programmable thermostats:
- Give you a fast return on investment – Use a programmable thermostat properly and you can cut 10-20 percent off your annual energy bills – enough to cover the cost of installing one in the first year or two.
- Offer more convenience and control than ever – Today’s advanced thermostats – whether they’re just simple digital models or more advanced wireless and smart thermostats – are marvels of convenience. Some can even control humidifiers, dehumidifiers and indoor air quality systems in addition to
- Are easy to use –Modern thermostat models have undergone years of design research just so you can learn all you need to know about operating one in just a few minutes.
- Are easy to install – Programmable thermostats are easy to install (for a qualified contractor).
- Work really well – There’s a reason why programmable thermostats are required in new home builds in NJ (hint: it’s because they work). Energy Star™ recommends them,
Contact Mark Lindsay and Son today to find out what thermostat is right for your New Jersey home!