Benefits of Installing a Water Softening System for Your NJ Home
Have you ever noticed annoying water spots on your silverware or glassware after washing it – or had trouble getting a lather from your soap or shampoo?
Simple indications like this could mean your home water is “hard” – meaning that it contains calcium, magnesium, and other minerals. These minerals can cause issues in your home that are more problematic than water spots – and more expensive to fix.
But don’t worry: you can overcome a hard water problem with a water softening system – a solution that can deliver many benefits, including.
- Fewer drain and pipe blockages
- Softer, cleaner hair and skin
- Cleaner silverware and glassware
- Greater lathering of your soaps and shampoos, which could reduce usage by 50 percent or more
- No need for chemical-laden, anti-hard water laundry agents
- Softer, brighter, longer-lasting clothes and other fabrics
- Longer life for your water using appliances (coffemakers, dishwashers, etc.)
- Lower energy bills for your water heater (about 25 percent lower on average)
- Fewer greenhouse gases – about the equivalent to removing one SUV from the road for one year
Our master plumbers will install a water softening system that’s just right for the capacity of your home – one that integrates perfectly with your home plumbing system to deliver all these benefits and more.
Contact us today to get a FREE estimate on a water softening solution for your NJ home!