6 Benefits of radiant heating in your New Jersey home
Is there anything better than having a warm floor underfoot on a cold day? Well, there’s only one type of home heating system that delivers that simple pleasure: radiant heat.
Radiant heating provides benefits that virtually no other heating system can match, such as:
- More comfort: Unlike most home heating systems, radiant floor heating warms the objects and people in the room rather than the air around them. That means you’ll feel comfortable at room temperatures three to five degrees lower than with other methods of heating.
- More room flexibility – With radiant heating, you’ll never have to move furniture to accommodate a vent or radiator. Just put it where it looks best and enjoy the heat wherever you sit or stand.
- A better way to breathe –Radiant heating doesn’t push air, dust, or dirt around the room – great news for people who suffer with allergies. In fact, radiant heating systems cut dust mite populations by anywhere from 50 to 80 percent.
- Durability – A radiant floor heating system is just about indestructible because it’s housed in a concrete slab.
- Efficiency – Radiant heat systems are typically 10 to 20 percent more efficient than other heating systems.
- A treat for your pets – Just ask your cat or dog if she loves warm floors….I think we can guess her answer.
Installing a radiant heating system is a big job – If you want to enjoy warm floors this fall, now is the time to get started. Give us a call and we’ll talk it through!
Contact Mark Lindsay and Son today for a FREE estimate on a radiant system for your home. Your pet will thank you for it!