Bathroom & Kitchen Faucets West Milford, NJ
The faucet is the centerpiece of a beautiful and functional kitchen or bathroom in West Milford, and plays an important role when it comes to your kitchen or bathroom remodel project.
With drip-free performance, tough finishes to resist scratching and tarnishing and hundreds of styles to choose from, new faucet installation can help turn your kitchen or bath into a show piece! If you need help with bathroom or kitchen faucets in West Milford, reach out to Mark Lindsay and Son Plumbing & Heating!
There’s really no space in your home more utilitarian than the kitchen sink, but with the right faucet, this supremely practical spot could be a beautiful focal point.
To get started, first determine how many holes exist, or will exist, in your sink (or your countertop if you have an undermount sink):
- If you have a sink with 1 hole, you can choose between either a single handle faucet or a single handle faucet with a deckplate.
- If you have a sink with 2 holes, you can choose between either a single handle with an accessory (like a sprayer or soap dispenser) or a double-handle faucet.
- If you have a sink with 3 holes, your options increase. You can choose between a single handle with a deckplate, a faucet with two accessories (like a detached handle, soap dispenser, or sprayer), or a double-handle faucet with one accessory.
- If you have a sink with 4 holes, you can choose between a single handle with a deckplate, a single handle with three accessories, or a double handle with one accessory.
Next, figure out what type of faucet will work best for you. Do you prefer two separate handles? A pull-out sprayer? Long or short spout? And Finally, a finish to complement the sink, countertops and door hardware. Regardless of the type of faucet you choose, if you let Mark Lindsay and Son Plumbing & Heating tackle the installation, you’ll get a 99 year warranty!
Bathroom & Shower Faucets
In any bathroom overhaul, the faucets are the crown jewels. Available in a spectacular array of shapes and finishes, even modestly priced faucets present worlds of possibility. Add in the options for interactivity and water conservation, and today’s bathroom faucets offer homeowners every convenience.
If the choices give you sensory overload, try these decision-making tips:
- Coordinate all your finishes in each bathroom so that your hard surfaces—including towel bars, lighting fixtures and door hardware—have the same finish
- Polished finishes are elegant but require constant upkeep to keep them looking sparkly
- Brushed finishes are better at hiding water spots and fingerprints, which is great if you have kids
Faucet Experts in West Milford
When you need faucet replacement in West Milford, let the experts at Mark Lindsay & Son Plumbing & Heating help! We’ll go over all of your options and customize a solution that’s right for you. Reach out to us today!