Save Money With New Jersey Clean Energy Rebate Programs Today!
Did you know that you can get money back from the state of New Jersey if you replace your current HVAC equipment or water heater with a high-efficiency version? It’s true! New Jersey offers both the WARMAdvantage and the COOLAdvantage Clean Energy Programs, so you can get rebates for replacing heaters, A/C units, water heaters, and more.
At Mark Lindsay & Son, we won’t just tell you about this program but we’ll help you apply for it, too! We want you to get every dollar that is yours. Our team has helped some of our customers get rebates of up to $4000!
New Jersey’s WARMAdvantage Program
Save money on energy costs and get rebates, too, when you replace your current heater and/or water heater with energy-efficient versions. To be eligible for the WARMAdvantage Program rebate, you need to buy, install, and use a qualifying system. You can apply online for faster application processing.
The rebate you get will be based on what equipment you replace and what you replace it with, according to the list below.
- Gas Furnace, Tier 1 (95% efficiency or higher) – $250
- Gas Furnace, Tier 2 (97% efficiency or higher) – $500
- Oil Furnace (85% efficiency or higher) – $250
- Conventional (Tank) Gas or Propane Water Heater – $300
- Tankless Gas or Propane Water Heater – $300
- Electric Heat Pump Water Heater – $750
- Boiler and Water Heater Combination – $700
- Furnace and Water Heater Combination, Tier 1 – $700
- Furnace and Water Heater Combination, Tier 2 – $950
Your rebate might be even higher if you live in certain zones, qualify as a low-to-moderate income resident, or live in an affordable housing project.
New Jersey’s COOLAdvantage Program
The COOLAdvantage Program is identical except that it offers rebates for installing an efficient air conditioner, ductless mini-split, or heat pump.
Current rebate amounts are as follows:
- Central Air Conditioner – $300-$500, depending on the efficiency of the unit
- Mini-Split Air Conditioner – $500
- Central Air Source Heat Pump – $600-$1000
- Mini-Split Cold Climate Air Source Heat Pump – $1000-$2000
- Air-to-Water Heat Pump – $2000
Contact us at Mark Lindsay and Son Plumbing & Heating today if you would like to replace equipment in your home or if you have more questions about how these programs work. Our team will help you get every rebate dollar available for you. We’ll also make sure you get quality equipment that you can rely on for your home!