- Thank You Requst
- Emergency Plumbing
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Automatic Shut-Off Valves
- Gas Piping
- Slab Leak Detection and Repair
- Sump Pumps
- Water Leak Detection
- Water Lines
Drain and Sewer
- Commercial Plumbing
- Well Pumps
Call Today for Water Heater Services in Northern NJ
It really is impossible to overstate just how important the water heater in your home is. If in doubt, just take a moment to consider the many, many tasks that you rely upon hot water for each and every day. Once you have, you may just discover a new appreciation for your water heater.
Considering just how much you do rely on your water heater, it is important that you schedule your water heater installation, replacement, repair and maintenance services with qualified professionals. That is why you should give Mark Lindsay and Son Plumbing & Heating Inc a call. Contact us for outstanding water heater services in Northern New Jersey. We’ll help you to heat water reliably and efficiently.
What Type of Water Heater Is Right for Me?
Investing in a new water heater is a considerable financial undertaking for most homeowners. That’s why you should really take the time necessary to weigh your options carefully and to choose your new water heater confidently. There are 3 options available from the professionals on our staff.
- Tank water heaters are the ones that most homeowners are familiar with. Using gas or electricity, these water heaters heat water and then store that water in an insulated tank.
- Tankless water heaters are also referred to as on–demand water heaters. This is due to the fact that they heat only the water that is called for, as it passes through the system.
- Heat pump water heaters make use of the heat in the air surrounding them in order to heat water for use throughout one’s home. This makes them a very efficient option.
We Install and Replace Electric Water Heaters and Gas Water Heaters
Choosing the style of water heater that you’ll use in your home is only the first step in choosing your new water heater. You see, you must also choose what type of fuel you’ll use to heat water. Natural gas is a very popular option, though many homes need to use electric water heaters due to a lack of natural gas access. We offer both gas and electric water heater installations.
If you have an old water heater that really does not suit your user preferences, or if you are concerned about a failing water heater in your home, just let us know. We can handle your water heater replacement in Clifton, NJ as well. When we replace your water heater, you can count on the job being done right from start to finish.
Keep Water Heater Repairs to a Minimum with Routine Maintenance
If you are serious about getting not only the most effective and reliable performance possible from your water heater in Clifton, NJ, but the most efficient performance as well, then routine maintenance is a must. When you allow a trained professional to inspect and tune up your water heater on a regular basis, you can rest assured in knowing that your system is in fine working condition, and that it is operating safely.
Of course, no amount of maintenance is going to completely eliminate the risk of problems developing with your water heater. Keep an eye out for signs of trouble, so that you can schedule prompt water heater repairs. These warning signs may include:
- Water frequently running cold
- Signs of rust or corrosion on the water heater
- Water pooling around the water heater
- Frequently tripped breaker/Pilot going out
- Loud, unfamiliar sounds
Whatever the issue may be, our fine plumbers can guarantee the successful repair of your water heater.